Here is a page with simple pictures of the holy symbols of each of the 18 gods in “Fictive’s Portable Pantheon.” For the book I’m getting myself, this is on the back cover (but it looks cooler–this is designed to be print friendly.)
I drew the pictures, and my loving wife did the graphic design. Thanks Kristy! Here is the poster. It has the Ascendant Five at the top with bigger icons and gold ringed borders (including Saegrak’s featured position as the big dog.)
fictive’s portable pantheon poster (as a .pdf)
I enjoy the GM badges over at Strange Magic, but I had not picked some out for myself. I don’t think I could perfectly nail the flavor of what I do easily, as there is a lot of movement and most of them apply to some degree. Enough waffling! Here are my badges.
I focused on four main categories, adding a fifth for flavor for each.
- The GM is In Charge in my games and “rule-zero” is in effect
- I will Mirror back player ideas I think are interesting in the game
- I frequently Tinker with the rules of the game
- My games include Disturbing content
Then each of my three listed campaigns adds a focus.
- Old School Hack
- My games are Gonzo and include a lot of strangeness
- Edge City
- My games focus on interesting Characters and Drama
- Fantasy Masks: Search for the Sleeping Goddess
- My games will tell an interesting Story
I’ve been meaning to do this for a while. Here it is!