Here is the first scenario I’ve done for Old School Hack. OSH The Road to Baffram. The scenario features:
- A summary at the beginning.
- Five parts, which can be used separately to enhance other scenarios on the fly.
- Maps for all the anticipated battles, with arenas marked.
- Player handout maps to share so everyone can visualize the layout.
- A summary page with all the names, plot points, and locations for easy reference.
- A grimore with all new spells for the NPC wizard to hurl, and summoned monsters with all you need to know to run them over the characters.
The scenario is designed to have the fast, freewheeling, fun feel of an OSH game with plenty of room to insert character motive subplots, other encounters of your own design, and modifications as you see fit.
I hope you enjoy the scenario, and find it helpful running OSH games for your players. Let me know what you think!