Here it is! The book!
This book has been fine-tuned from previous blog entries; they are drafts, this is the finished product. There is a lot here!
- Grimores expand magic user talents.
- Canticles give expression to individual gods for clerics.
- A list of open and restricted talents.
- 28 templates, so you can randomize on 3d10 if you want.
- Streamlined character creation including how to learn languages and musical instruments–everything you need to make a character here.
- An advancement system so you can play your character as long as you want to.
- Different format character sheet and reference page.
- Blackpowder, poison, gambling, picking locks, and explosive rules.
I am still working on a book for DMs, but this should be very helpful for players and DMs alike. I hope you enjoy it. Let me know how it goes!