“Fictive’s Talents and Templates” was fun. Version 1.1 is more fun.
This book has been fine-tuned further, answering some difficulties I had with the previous draft. Nine more templates! Even more talents, including the group and swarm combat talents!
- Concepts for half-breeds and unusual circumstances growing up.
- One-page reference with all 37 template level titles 1-4.
- Adventuring motivations for all templates.
- New robust equipment at generation, including an “adventurer’s pack” to pull unexpected items to hand.
- An updated list of open and restricted talents.
- Occupational talents, for non-adventurers and characters both–the middle ground between a day job and an inherent ability.
- 37 templates, so you can randomize on 4d10 if you want.
- Streamlined character creation including how to learn languages, arts, and musical instruments–everything you need to make a character here.