We learned new things about goblins, that I will note here.
- Goblins have a third, very small lung, that allows them to make a hollering noise like “hobbalobbahobbalobbalobba” while sprinting, to locate one another in the twisting dark tunnels they’re from.
- The goblin word for human rutting is “grunty bumping.” They consider their own asexual budding process, or sometimes a female laying eggs for the male to visit, both being more romantic.
- Tubes of authentic “goblin oil” (that goblins can only make when inspired by respect and affection for another) is highly prized by married couples. For some unknown reason.
- It is extraordinarily irritating when squeezed into the eyes of monsters.
- It is apparently possible, through a process like fungal infection, for a human to become part goblin.
- Goblins are accustomed to sewer-like conditions, and can breathe from the very tip of their noses when necessary to remain hidden under”water”.
We had a great time last night. And all this goblin learning is like “Marty Stouffer’s Wild America” for my Old School Hack world!
Hm. I need to come up with a Mark Trail type for my Old School Hack world. And name the world. Always something more to do…