It is May 2, and snowing in Missouri. Like, steadily with big flakes and accumulation. How about that.
So here is a chart for complicating the plan! If you are running the game, and your players find that everything is smooth just as they planned it, then you are really missing out on making your game more realistic…
- The weather is not helping. Could cause problems.
- An unexpected relationship comes to light.
- A mutual enemy arrives.
- Turns out your enemy is the other party’s friend.
- You have to take someone with you.
- Recent problems have tightened security and vigilance.
- Poorly timed fallout from a past romance hits—now.
- A key player in someone’s plan is now unavailable.
- Spies mistake you for someone in one of their intrigues.
- A dangerous pet got loose!